- Leave the M25 at junction 10, then at the roundabout merge onto the A3 (signposted London S.W.) A3
- At Painshill Junction branch left, then at Painshill Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A245 (signposted Woking) A245
- At traffic signals turn right onto Seven Hills Road - B365 (signposted Walton) B365
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Seven Hills Road - B365 (signposted Walton) B365
- At Queens Road roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A317 (signposted Hersham, Walton) A317
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Ashley Road - B365 (signposted Walton) B365
- Turn right onto Station Avenue (signposted Walton Station) Station Avenue
- At traffic signals continue forward onto Rydens Road. NCI is immediately on the right hand side as you pass through the traffic signals. Visitor parking is available to the left of our building.
- Exit Walton-on-Thames station on foot, turning right down Station Avenue. You will pass Unilever shortly before reaching the intersection with Hersham Road A244. NCI is accross the intersection on the right hand side of the road. The journey on foot takes approximately 5 minutes.